Saturday, February 12, 2011

Beautiful You - Day 5

" It is impossible to live the life we want most if we haven't taken time to imagine it."
~Rosie Molinary, Beautiful You - A Daily Guide to Radical Self-Acceptance



My Vision

I envision myself being confident about ALL of me.
I envision myself feeling beautiful ALL of the time.
I envision loving myself - no matter what.
I envision myself not being envious of other women.
I envision celebrating myself for who I am inside and out.




Quite simply - this is not where I am today.
What will it take to get there?
It will take a new mindset.
It will take a conscious effort.
It will take strength and love.

1 comment:

  1. I think we should each create our own personal "verse" or "mantra" and say it in the mornings, afternoons and evenings...
    I am working on my vision wall board now :)

    ReplyDelete