Thursday, June 16, 2011

Beautiful You - Day 17

(Days 15 and 16 are in the works and will be posted out of order...)


Replace What You Heard

As I've mentioned in a past post, I really can't blame my negative body image on anyone but myself. Nobody has said negative things to me and scarred me in any way. Nope, I get to blame myself for those feelings. So, I'll re-name this one:

Replace What You THINK.

And I'm doing a much better job of that!! I've made it a point to think positively when I look in the mirror. Is this an easy task all the time? NO! While it may be a challenge at times, the more I do it, the more naturally it comes. When a negative thought sneaks in, I'm getting better at replacing it with something positive or at least something a bit more neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment